2012 and the New Year are right around the corner and almost everyone is right in the middle of their Holiday frenzy. However, as we draw closer to the beginning of the New Year, small business owners, franchisees, and entrepreneurs will be thinking about their business objectives for 2012.
For some, launching a new website is a primary objective. For others, penetrating a new market with their services and products is the main goal. Here are a list of some of the top goals franchise owners, entrepreneurs, and small business owners for the coming year:
- Become recognized as an expert in a business category or industry
- Create sustainable new business development
- Enhance the quality and delivery of a service or product
- Reduce production costs while retaining employees
- Develop execute a sound online marketing strategy
- Become more engaging with customers
- Establish a recognizable corporate brand
- Expand staff
- Expand the company expertise or offering
- Have fun being a business or franchise owner!
Of course there are other goals that can be listed here. I welcome you to share with me your goals for 2012, and I will be more than happy to update this posting with your feedback.
Recommended Blog Posts
What Are Your Goals and Resolutions for 2012?
Let me know by visiting my Ask Joe page.