MLive.com has listed The Residence @ Montgomery Houze as one of the top 12 developments to watch in downtown Ann Arbor, Michigan.
About The Residence @ Montgomery Houze – Ann Arbor, MI
The Residence @ Montgomery Houze truly offers its residents an enriching urban lifestyle nestled in the Heart of Downtown Ann Arbor. Residents can enjoy within a moments walk the delicious restaurants on Main St., catch a concert in Kerrytown, view a new Indie film at the Michigan Theatre, or go shopping at one of the posh stores along Liberty & State St. Montgomery Houze is surrounded by the thriving Ann Arbor cultural scene that no other Michigan city offers.
Features of the property include:
- Unique building design with Historical and Modern elements.
- Unobstructed views of Ann Arbor from selected units.
- 6th Floor Residential Terrace for residents and their guests.
- Green Roof.
- Ceiling heights of 9-15 feet.
- Massive windows in a variety of floor plans.
- Creative window placement to allow flow of natural light.
- Most residences have a patio, balcony or terrace overlooking downtown.
- Secured residential elevator.
- Thirty sophisticated residential floor plans.
- Parking at owner’s cost at designated City of Ann Arbor parking structure.
- Residential bike room.
- Secured resident drop-off area to manage grocery delivery.
- Four Retail Spaces – Two currently occupied by Bandito’s & Ann Arbor Comedy Club.